0023/03/22

WOW!! Thank you so much!!

Last week, we was #62 most subscribed the week in Japan.
This week, we already got this:

#33 - most subscribed  (this week) - Japan
#3 - most subscribed (this week) - broadcaster - Japan
#17 - most subscribed (this month) - broadcaster - Japan

Thank you so much, we can't believe (*_*)!!


Please, keep support us and tell your friends so we even get a higher award (laugh)
[Lc5 Loveless Making come tomorrow. documentary #3, STORY making follow soon!!]


-Akira



About me:

Hi^__^!! I'm the corrector or friend 1, Akira. Nao-kun and me friend for a looooooooong time back in High School m(__.__)m. . We like An Cafe since they formed in 2003. We meet Manachan in 2007. She likes An Cafe since 2004.
I like karaoke, singing, play bass and guitar, meet the friend, sleep and much more. My favorite food, the miso soup and sweets. I live in Tokyo, Japan.