0023/03/23

customs problems

It's マナちゃん

My copy of refrain is in the customs at the airport since 3 days (-__-)... I ordered it via EMS, so WHY is it still there? It says that the express services are the first ones to get checked...And I never waited for so long...

Therefore I called the customs this morning. They told me that the postal services chooses the packages to check and gave me the local airport telephone number of it. After 20 minutes finally someone picked and asked me for the tracking number. He explained me that it seems to be inside the customs at the moment and they have too many packages for too less workers to check. When I told him I REALLY need it tomorrow, the worker asked for my telephone number and said that he's going to try to get it out of there today.


I hope it will work..